Tuesday 14 January 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #38

Thank you Card.

 This week at AHSC.
 Sketch # 38. I can"t believe we are at 38 and coming to the end of my term with AHSC.
With that I had great fun creating this card.




The paper I used was Dream Pop. It was an old promo paper from 2013.

BUT.... Take a look at the embellishments. 
A little seek peek from the new Idea Book.


(Z1928 Durables Triangle Studs $3.95)



Events:  Free crop night. Jan 17th.
Scrapbook club night Feb 8th.

Happy Scrappin!!!
Carrie


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I love to see old combined with new. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke out that paper pack the other day, too. Such fun paper designs and colours, and the chevron paper is PERFECT for the sneak peak at those little studs. Love your bright and cheerful thank-you card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I love the dream pop paper.

    ReplyDelete