Monday 29 July 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #14

Surf's Up......

I have been blessed to be able to stay up north at your trailer for the hold summer with all the kids. They are just loving it. Biking everywhere. Swimming everyday rain or shine. 

This weeks Atlanta hearts sketch challenge inspired me to do a beach themed birthday card.





Products Used:
Dotty for you. Retired.
Tropical paradise. C1531
Lagoon card stock. X5762
Inks:
Outdoor denim. Z2140.
Lagoon. Z2195.
Sunset. Z2191
Pear. Z2197



5 comments:

  1. Love love love it! Great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card!! The colours are so happy and the swirls are great!!
    Soo lucky to be off with "the kids" sounds like you are taking full advantage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! i love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the colour combo you chose!!! This card is fabulous and like Chantal I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, I am so pinning this! I love everything about it, the paper, the colours, the flowers, the surf boards, everything! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete