Monday 20 May 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #4


Happy Birthday, Later Sk8r.

This week I'm featuring my favorite paper out of the spring/summer idea book. "Later Sk8r"

This is my card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #4.
I hope it inspires you to create your own later sk8r card.




The card base was stamped first around the edges, with a stamp from the later sk8r work shop on the go.


Later Sk8r Paper Pack



The truck is stamped in multiple colors. Then cut out and glued onto the base truck(slate).

 


Products used:
Paper: White card base value pack. X254. Late sk8r paper pack. X7161B.
Ink: Slate. Z 2173.
       Lagoon. Z2195.
       Black. 44751.
Stamps: Fast and Furious. D1541.
             Joyful Birthday. B1419.




4 comments:

  1. wonderful guy card.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday card....love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I have a new grandson who will be having his first birthday in July, and already you can see that he is all boy. I am going to make a card with that truck !!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete