This year because we have five children under 9 years old. We decide not carver pumpkins(to much craving for mom and dad), we made glass jar pumpkins instead. The kids loved it!!
1. I made homemade mogpog. (50% white glue and 50% water) mix it well.
2. I cut orange tissue paper. (1"x2")
The kids can join in now.
3. Paint on the mogpog and lay the tissue paper.
4. After the hole jar is covered with tissue paper. Cover the hole thing with one more layer of mogpog. Let dry.
5. Now for the faces. This is were the Close to my Heart artiste cricut cartridge come in. I let the kids pick and they helped cut the pieces. The love using the circut.